Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Missing rank from like 5 years ago original server? help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumpling

Thread starter #1
I had the 50 dollar rank from the original server before it got hacked and all that stuff then renamed to teldaria, if you're og you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, it was really expensive and I would like to try and get it back. No, I do not think I have any proof of purchase that has survived this long, since I didn't think this would happen, nor did I think you guys would keep making new servers, therefore removing my rank like 3 times. I was granted the dealer rank on teldaria before you remade the server again, and I was hoping that maybe you have records of that? If not, there really isn't any chance of me getting that rank back, cause I don't even have the same email I don't think.
Thanks,
and if somehow you do find it, I believe my name was still DefiantDumpling at the time.

Skythal

Staff member
Administrator
Hey Dumpling,
The server is not the same as it was 5 years ago. The name DestinyMC is still the same but the gamemodes on the network are different therefore you will not have anything purchased on the previous DestinyMC.
Also the Skyblock gamemode is completely new and different from Teldaria, the server was originally SkyblockCity before it became apart of DestinyMC, therefore all previous purchases on anything but Skyblock City do not carry onto Skyblock.
~Sky

Dumpling

Thread starter #3
Here's the thing though. I got it back once they transitioned from DestinyMC to Teldaria, then lost it AGAIN when teldaria like restarted or whatever. Then teldaria ceased to exist, and so did my rank apparently.

Skythal

Staff member
Administrator
Again as i have already explained the skyblock server now is a new server, completely different from the old DestinyMC Skyblock and from Teldaria Skyblock. Ranks from those previous skyblocks do not transfer onto the new skyblock server.

Status
Not open for further replies.